|Job Title: Weighmaster||FLSA: Hourly|
|Reports To: Admin Manager|
|Department: Site Admin|
Summary: Responsible for providing effective and courteous customer service and sales support to our clients by utilizing in-depth knowledge of Soiland’ s suite of materials and products and systems currently available.
- Coordinate trucking orders for clients with site admin team and ensure customers receive their deliveries accurately and on time.
- Maintain and update all files, binders, spreadsheets and other tracking documents associated with customer orders and deliveries.
- Help organize the showroom and keep it adequately stocked with inventory, help ensure the accuracy of inventory throughout the store.
- Participate in Saturday schedule rotation.
- Process daily sales-cash and credit card payments, prepare and record daily deposits and balance tickets at the end of the day. Complete daily edits and forward to management.
- Answer and direct calls, provide information, including product information, as appropriate.
- Operate the JWS ticketing system, and organize and audit JWS tickets for compliance with industry guidelines.
- Perform a variety of administrative responsibilities including open/close of office, prepare cash drawer, balance end of day sales tickets, complete end of day reports, complete office check daily for MSHA and create and maintain all files.
- Handle all administrative responsibilities and projects as assigned and support/back up site administrator as necessary.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with new customers and build/maintain existing relationships by assisting customers, both walk in and via phone and email – some prospecting and lead qualifying is required.
- Analyze the needs and budget of each customer and suggest suitable products.
- Offer and provide product information, pricing, and product samples to customers after assessing needs.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge for all products at all locations.
- Assist as needed during marketing events and tradeshows including set up and tear down.
Best Practices –
- Take full responsibility for the overall customer experience with each interaction you have – ask them to consider sharing their experience with others.
- Always respond swiftly and courteously to customer inquiries and complaints in the communication channels they prefer – if there is a problem, escalate it to the appropriate supervisor immediately – if there is complement share that too.
- Consistently look for ways to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals and share them with colleagues and the leadership team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be computer software proficient including experience with MS OFFICE. (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Must have strong mathematical and attention to detail skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-passed setting.
Note: This job description with outlined objectives and tasks is not meant to cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not constitute an employment agreement and employment remains at-will.
Download an application HERE and email to email@example.com